About Lawson Turf
At Lawson Turf our roots run deep. Since 1834, the Lawson family has farmed the fertile, sandy-loam soil of Darlington County. Lawson Turf was formed in 2002 after William and Jim Lawson received requests from several landscaping friends for a year round source of superior quality turf. Our operation began with 60 acres and two varieties. Since then, we have expanded to include over 400 acres of the following: Centipede, Tifway 419 Bermuda, Palmetto St. Augustine and Empire Zoysia and Zeon Zoysia. All of our turf fields are center – pivot irrigated, fertilized by soil type, and scouted weekly to ensure a quality and environmentally friendly product.
While many companies are scaling back due to the economic climate, we have kept our production at full capacity to insure our clients an adequate supply of quality turf for their needs.